We believe that parents are the primary disciplers of their children. Our desire at Grace is to partner with parents to teach our children the three dimensions of glorifying God by KNOWING Christ, GROWING in Christ, and GOING in service to Him.
KidZone is Sunday morning children's ministry for K-5th graders. Starting at 9am your child can join us for Sunday School and stay all the way through Children’s Church, or you can bring your child for one of these programs. Either way, we are here for you as a way to help your child connect God’s Word to today’s problems through songs, games, Bible teaching, and small group time. Click on photo for more info.
Age: Newborn - Pre-K
Here at Grace, our desire is to provide a safe, nurturing atmosphere where parents feel comfortable leaving their most precious possessions. This allows parents to worship without distraction and re-charge spiritually for the coming week. Each room is designed to be age-appropriate and allows each child to have a familiar place to play, grow, and learn. We hope that you will allow us to love and care for your children!
What We Offer:
- Available during Adult Bible Fellowship and Worship Service.
- Every childcare volunteer undergoes a background check as part of our "Reducing the Risk" program.
- Roaming hall monitor to ensure the safety of all children's programs.
- Vibrating beeper give to all parents just in case we need you.
- Large observation window (feel free to check on your kids anytime)
- Creative, equipped, and clean rooms.
- Solid, biblical teaching for 2-year-olds through Pre-K, along with take-home papers so parents can be involved in the learning process.
If you have any questions, contact the church office at 937-339-2019 or our Children's Ministry Coordinator, Emily Pausley.
We believe that children are a gift from God and that parents are their main disciplers. At Grace, we hope that every family will do three things:
- Lead a weekly faith talk.
- Capture discipleship moments.
- Understand and celebrate life stages.
Click here to find out how you can become more purposed in the discipleship of your children.
We understand that parents entrust their children to us every time they participate in our ministry. As a result, we do our best to provide your children with a safe and secure environment.
Our Child Safety Program includes the following:
- All staff and volunteers working with minors must complete a child protection screening process.
- Ages newborn-5th grade are electronically checked in for activities.
- Our check-in process keeps record of all significant allergy, medical, and/or security issues to help inform all workers.
When bringing your children to any Grace Children's Ministry, remember to arrive with enough time to complete our check-in process and arrive on time to your adult ministry.