Awana is a high energy program for kids 3 years old to 6th grade.
This program is designed to teach kids the Word of God and how it applies to their lives.
- Awana runs September to April
- Wednesdays from 6:40-8:15pm
- Awana is offered to anyone from the community.
- There are multiple age divisions: Cubbies (3-5 year olds); Sparks (K-2nd Grade); T&T (3-6 Grade)
- The program consists of active games, Bible memory, and creative teaching from God's Word.
- Every ministry worker undergoes a background check.
- To open the documents below, click on the document name (pdf).
If you have any questions, contact the church office at (937) 339-2019.